Because there are simply not enough mealtimes in a day to enjoy all of Austin’s unique cuisine, an Austin Eats food tour will help you enjoy up to 5 places during a 3-hour narrated tour.
Whether it be blues, indie, rock, or reggae, Austin’s live music can be heard on every corner of the city, day or night. Live music will even greet you at the airport!
There's 10 miles of the Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail surrounding Lady Bird Lake and loads of water activities on the lake itself.
- Breakfast at Jo’s Coffee - Visit Congress Avenue Bridge - Walk around Lady Bird Lake - Shopping at The Domain - Dinner at Truluck’s Seafood, Steak, & Crabhouse
- Take “The Real Austin” tour
- Austin Eats East Austin Happy Hour Tour
- Ride the mechanical bull at Buck Wild
- Relax, listen to live music
- Breakfast at Voodoo Doughnut
- Head to Milk + Honey Spa, Retreat, & Shop
- Hang-out by your hotel pool
- Dinner, cocktails & live music at Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille