FAMILY ROAD TRIP FOOD LIST
MEALS & SNACKS
13 ABSOLUTE BEST THINGS TO DO
MINNESOTA BUCKET LIST
Northern Minnesota is characterized by wild beauty, panoramic lake views, scenic rivers, and dramatic woodlands. Fishing, boating, hiking, camping, and canoeing are king!
1. Discover Voyageur’s National Park 2. Explore the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness 3. Explore the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
4. Travel the North Shore Scenic Drive 5. Spend a Summer Vacation in the Brainerd Lakes Area
Southern Minnesota is home to dozens of charming small towns with historic main streets, as well as the big cities of Minneapolis, St. Paul, and Rochester, Minnesota.
6. Visit the Minnesota State Capitol 7. Spend a Day at the Mall of America 8. Stay at Great Wolf Lodge
9. Visit Minnehaha Regional Park 10. Cheer On the Home Team
11. Visit Rochester and the Mayo Clinic 12. Visit Forestville and Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park 13. Wheel through Winona