Work With US
It’s So Nice to Meet You!
Hi, I’m Jen! I am the founder, writer, and voice of Travel With A Plan.
Thanks for your interest in working with us!
Collaboration opportunities include sponsored posts, FAM trips, social media promotion, pin creation, FAM trip planning, advertising, speaking engagements, and social media consultations.
I’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
The primary goal of Travel With A Plan is to help families travel easier and better by sharing our exact itineraries and travel tips for the most popular US family vacation spots.
We cover destination guides, ‘best things to do’, and ultra-convenient packing lists in order to take the work out of family travel planning.
Our partnerships ensure that readers have access to first-hand accounts of the attractions, restaurants, and best places to stay at their intended destination.
It is our full intention that our inspired readers become your future customers and guests!
Why work with me? (What makes ME different!)
- I always write with you, your brand, and your future visitors & customers in mind!
- I am friendly, fun, and extremely easy to communicate with!
- I always follow through and will most likely exceed your expectations.
- I am an SEO expert and only write with the anticipation of your/our article ending up on Page 1 of Google.
- I perform extensive keyword research as well as brand and destination research well before our hosted experience begins.
- I have integrity, always.
The following are some of the CVBs and brands that are proud partners of Travel With A Plan.
Choose Chicago | Experience Scottsdale | Visit Tampa Bay | Visit Austin | Visit Sarasota | Naples, Marco Island, Everglades CVB | Visit Bloomington | Embassy Suites by Hilton | Best Western Hotel Brand | Hilton Hotel Brand | Chester Luggage | Mall of America | Blue Man Group | Chicago Food Tours | Austin Food Tours | Austin Detours | WMP Eyewear
I value my partnerships and take pride in representing brands with integrity and professionalism.
Travel With A Plan Bio
Jen is an American travel writer, wife, and mom to three boys. A planner by nature, Jen has spent the last 15 years planning fun, and hassle-free family vacations for her family of 5.
She considers travel to be an essential part of their family’s overall health and well-being.
Travel With A Plan is a compilation of the planning and execution that has gone into making family vacations efficient, enjoyable, and memorable.
Jen is dedicated and passionate about sharing travel ideas, products, and experiences that are practical, and that work for families.
“Jen is passionate, hard-working, and dedicated to any task at hand. She is quick and easy to communicate with and provides detailed and timely follow-up. Her content is refreshing, relatable, and down-to-earth.
I truly believe that Travel With A Plan is the ‘next big thing’ in the world of family travel blogging!”
For more information, contact Jen Brommer at email@example.com!
Proud Member of the Family Travel Association!
Travel Blog Writing Services
The tasks I do as a freelance travel writer include (but are not limited to) writing and editing both short and long articles, blog posts, and newsletter contributions.
Please contact me with your ideas on writing collaborations.
My travel writing is featured on the following websites:
- Traveling Mom contributor
- Newsletter contributor for Family Vacation Critics
- Full Suitcase: Ultimate Guide to Mount Rushmore (& Things To Do Nearby)
- Mum on the Move: Things to do at Grand Canyon National Park with Kids
- Thrifty Family Travels: 10 Fun Things to do in San Diego with Kids
- DQ Family Travel: Best Family Resorts in Orlando
- Thrifty Minnesota: Top 16 Things to do with Kids in Duluth, MN
- Our Globetrotters: Explore my City: Duluth, MN