Are you looking for places to find the best breakfast in Naples, Florida?
Despite that Naples has an overwhelming number of restaurants overall, there are a few places that know how to do breakfast better than the rest.
Your final selection on where to eat breakfast in Naples will come down to its location, the availability of a table, and/or your individual cravings on the day of your visit.
Either way, here is a complete breakdown of the best breakfast in Naples, Florida, as well as suggestions on what to order at each place.
The links on this page are Amazon affiliate links. If you click on the links and make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Best Breakfast in Naples, Florida
Located in Southwest Florida, Naples is a premier vacation destination offering exceptional year-round amenities and attractions.
With its beautiful beaches, championship golf courses, exceptional restaurants, shopping, and water activities ranging from kayaking to sailing charters – there is truly something in Naples for everyone to enjoy.
Whether your vacation style is laid back or on the go, you’ll find a bit of both on our list of the best things to do in Naples!
Likewise, check out our Naples 6-Day itinerary, plus a printable travel planning worksheet, that includes our insider tips for visiting Naples.
Here are our favorite breakfast options to start off your day in Naples!
And pssst…check out these related posts before your trip!
- Our Ultimate Naples, FL 6-Day Itinerary
- The Best Places to Eat In Naples, Florida Overall
- 37 Fun & Unique Things to Do in Naples, FL
- Florida Packing List: 42 Essentials to Pack for Vacation in Florida
1. Blueberry’s Restaurant
3350 Tamiami Trail N.
Blueberry’s is one of our favorite places to eat breakfast in Naples!
The atmosphere here reminds me of an old-school casual diner in that there is modest decor, as well as both tables, booths, and swivel-stool diner seating around the central bar area.
Located in the heart of Naples on Tamiami Trail, Blueberry’s is a family-owned restaurant that has plenty of seating, plus a few outdoor tables.
There is a large menu filled with classic breakfast favorites (including the best Blueberry Pancakes!) that come in big portions (that we all secretly know and love!).
All entrees are served by fast and friendly waitstaff – along with unending pours of piping hot coffee.
2. Goldie’s Restaurant
5400 Taylor Rd. Suite 105
Goldie’s Restaurant, another one of our favorite breakfast spots in Naples, is another casual diner that offers classic breakfast options at great prices.
With breakfast served all day, their specialties include Country Fried Steak (cooked to perfection), Eggs Benedict, and other classic combos like cheddar cheese omelets, pancakes, french toast, and eggs.
Goldie’s is beloved by both visitors and locals alike for its delicious food, friendly and caring waitstaff, and reasonable breakfast prices.
There is both indoor and outdoor seating, but Goldie’s gets busy on a daily basis, so do plan ahead.
3. Cove Inn Coffee Shoppe
900 Broad Ave S.
The Cove Inn Coffee Shoppe, another great place for breakfast in Naples, is a friendly, family-run business that has been open since 1980.
Located just outside the lobby of Cove Inn, Cove Inn Coffee Shoppe is open to the public as well as to hotel guests and is a local favorite.
It is famous for its delicious pancakes and classic American breakfasts of homestyle classics like fluffy pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, corned beef hash, and even its breakfast burrito.
Another exciting feature of the Cove Inn Coffee Shoppe is its bayside patio that overlooks Naples Bay.
Here, you can eat breakfast while enjoying beautiful water views, as well as watch the morning boat activity and marine life.
4. BALEEN Naples
9891 Gulf Shore Dr.
If you’re looking for a more fancy place to eat breakfast in Naples, head to BALEEN Naples.
BALEEN is located inside of LaPLaya Beach & Gulf Resort, which is one of Naples’ most luxurious oceanfront resorts – and is one of the best places to eat in Naples, FL overall!
With both a huge, classy indoor dining area and a gigantic covered patio overlooking the ocean, BALEEN is open to breakfast for hotel guests and the general public.
The menu here provides a coastal twist on traditional favorites such as crab Benedict and braised short-rib Benedict.
They also have classic favorites such as made-to-order omelets, Belgian waffles, buttermilk pancakes, fresh fruit, and house-made buttermilk biscuits.
Reservations are recommended, however, are not required.
5. EJ’s Bayfront Cafe
469 Bayfront Pl.
EJ’s Bayfront Cafe is another delicious breakfast option in Naples that has outdoor seating with waterfront views!
EJ’s is located in the Bayfront neighborhood of Downtown Naples and has both ample indoor seating, as well as an outdoor dining area overlooking Naples Bay.
Known for its excellent food and service, breakfast featuring fresh local ingredients is served all day at EJ’s.
Features include several variations of Eggs Benedict, skillets, scrambles, french toast, pancakes, and waffles, along with their popular Bloody Marys and bottomless mimosas.
The food here is presented just as beautifully as the setting is!
6. First Watch
Check the First Watch website for various Naples locations.
First Watch, named for a nautical term that refers to the first shift of the day, is open daily for breakfast, brunch and lunch from 7 AM – 2:30 PM.
It is an American restaurant chain based in Florida that has over 300 locations across 28 states.
First Watch offers traditional made-to-order breakfasts, such as pancakes, omelets, and french toast, alongside specialty items like the Quinoa Power Bowl and Avocado Toast.
There are several First Watch restaurant locations in Naples, all of which have a clean and modern atmosphere, large serving portions, and consistently high-quality of their breakfast foods.
With friendly, quick service, indoor and outdoor patio seating, and franchise-backed food, you can depend on First Watch for a good breakfast in Naples.
7. Mel’s Diner
Check Mel’s Diner website for various Naples locations.
Coined “Southwest Florida’s Classic American Diner”, Mel’s Diner is a family-owned business with 2 locations in Naples, Florida, and another in nearby Bonita Springs. (5 locations overall).
Both the Mel’s Diner on Collier Blvd. and Tamiami Trail N. provide the same great food, great prices, and great portions that bring customers back time and again for breakfast.
Classic American diner favorites at Mel’s include their country omelet, fresh-baked biscuits with award-winning sausage gravy, and Mel’s Special Pancakes (served with fresh strawberries, bananas, and blueberries).
Other Breakfast Places in Naples
- Skillets- Multiple locations in Southwest Florida with 5 Skillets restaurants found in Naples Florida & Marco Island; specializing in Early Bird specials from 7 AM – 9 AM, as well as breakfast skillets and skillet potatoes.
- Joe’s Diner- All-American diner located in North Naples; known for classic breakfasts and egg dishes at good prices and their ‘free upon request’ grits.
- Jane’s Cafe on Third- Not open until 8:30 AM daily, 90% outdoor patio seating located in Old Downtown Historic Naples, specializing in fresh ingredients and favorites like the Crab Cakes, Eggs Benedict, and French Toast. A popular spot for brunch as it is often voted as the Best Brunch in Naples!
- Meridian Cafe- Cute, colorful cafe with indoor and outdoor seating; known for having good food and the best-corned beef hash in all of Southwest Florida. Breakfast is served all day.
- Sunburst Cafe– Costa Rican-inspired cafe with welcoming colors and an interesting collection of tables, chairs, and wall art; breakfast menu featuring omelets and buttermilk, butter pecan, chocolate chip, and blueberry pancakes.
- Lemonia – Upscale breakfast experience with delicious food, located inside the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort; reservations accepted but not required.
- Bill’s Cafe- Classic breakfast foods and breakfast sandwiches in a casual setting; known for serving breakfast all day.
- Lake Park Diner – Naples breakfast and weekend brunch destination focused on quality and sustainable products.
- 5th Avenue Coffee Company & 6th Street Diner – Great place for gourmet coffee and baked pastries for breakfast Naples.
Naples, FL Breakfast: Conclusion
Hopefully, our list of places for the best breakfast in Naples, FL has provided you with helpful information for your upcoming Florida vacation.
My hope is for you to have an amazing and carefree experience!
Before you go, don’t forget to read our family packing tips.
Last, consult our top tips on flying with kids, and road-tripping with kids (depending on how you plan to get there) to keep the kids calm and happy while traveling!
Finally, if you’re looking for some additional family-friendly Florida vacation itineraries, be sure to check out our other favorite spots:
- Siesta Key, FL family vacation itinerary
- Sarasota, FL family vacation itinerary
- Orlando, FL family vacation itinerary
- Tampa Bay, FL family vacation itinerary
*Before leaving, be sure to check our Travel Resources Page to find exclusive travel discounts and to book hotels, rental cars, and guided tours.*